Tuesday, August 7, 2007

FIRST RIDE ON THE VOLUSIA 04/02/06

FIRST RIDE ON THE VOLUSIA 04/02/06
OK, yesterday was one beautiful day. Only day of the week that I have off right now. Mike wanted to take me riding on the bike. To be honest, I did not really want to go. I was tired. Moody. Ya, know. The ususal. But, we have not spent that much time together since tax season began, so I reluctantly agreed. And I am glad I did. I have not been riding in a long time. SO I told him to drive slow in the driveway. Kinda in the Rainman tone. LOL.

And, he did. And with each turn we took, I was glad we went. It was amazing. What a stress reliever this machine is. No wonder he is on the thing whenever the weather breaks over 40. It was a great ride. We did not go far, I am sure to his disapproval, but I am not quite ready for the BIG roads yet. Hello? I think I need a passenger course! lol. I need to be a certified passenger. That is it. Certified.

We only road for a little while, but I enjoyed every bit of it. Beautiful day, great guy. Awesome ride.

Cannot wait for tax season to be over. This passenger is ready to ride, certified or not!

No comments: