Monday, August 13, 2007

Illegals In Delaware

I do not have a whole lot of time, as I am writing on a break. HOWEVER, the amount of illegal immigrants in our small state is really starting to work on my last nerves. Yesterday, Mike and I went for a quick ride for dinner. On the way back I suggested a quick run through Banning Park. BIG MISTAKE. Those son of a bitches are EVERYWHERE. A beautiful park, where I used to let my kids play is now over run with illegals. How do I know they are illegal? PA tags. I counted them. 41 out of I would say 50 cars. 41! With PA tags?? Whats the matter, no parks in PA? It really pisses me off. They come here..ILLEGALLY..and are starting to take over everything. First, fast food places, then jobs that people say no one else will do, now our park! WTF???
Something needs to be done and soon! It is out of control. Ok, off rant. Gotta go back to work. Just needed to get that out.

1 comment:

Angry Inch said...

I hate illegals.

Ooooh, do I ever.