Tuesday, August 7, 2007

JULY 26, 2003

JULY 26, 2003
This was one hell of a night to remember. Again, Bon Jovi! They were set to perform at the Vet Stadium for the last time before they tore it to the ground! I have no pics for this one, but the memories will last a life time.

I had promised my daughter that when she was old enough, I would take her to her first concert to see Bon Jovi. And the promise came to fruition on July 26, 2003. I got Melissa again, her daughter and a girl we worked with and her mom. But where to put all these people in my little car? No worries here. I did what any other person would do. I BORROWED THE MINI VAN! DO YOU HEAR ME?? A flipping mini van to pack us in to head to Philly. I will never EVER do that again. We looked like a rabid bunch of soccer moms! I was dying!

BUT, it was a great time. Great music, great friends, and my daughter singing along to the songs!

After the show, it was a mad dash to the MINI VAN, so that I would not die of embarrassment, and we were homeward bound!

No comments: