Tuesday, August 7, 2007

WEDDING RECALL

Well, last night was rehearsal dinner. And it was so full of emotion, it was crazy. I loved every minute of it. I have finally come to realize that this is it. THE BIG DAY will be here in 24 hours. The reality of it finally hit me last night. I think, so far, I have been a pretty calm bride to be. I just know tomorrow that I am going to be an emotional wreck. I better get to the store and get some heavy duty waterproof mascara!

I am going to go down the list, not in any order, and say something about the special individuals that were there.

Michael-The soon to be Groom- Each day that passes, I fall more in love with you. Your ability to make me laugh is unreal. You have to be the funniest person I know. And that is awesome, because I think only I get to see the unserious side of you. In your way. No one else would ever understand our inside jokes. From socks, to beaners, to Dave Chapple..I'm Rick James, bitch! LMAO. I am trying not to laugh as I type this. For the loving side of you that I know. The one you only allow certain people to witness. That is what I love you for the most! oh, and when 'you act like a kid again!'

Kayla-What to say? You are beautiful inside and out. Your speach knocked me and Mike out! It was amazing. But you are still grounded. LOL. I am sorry if I have not been devoted completely to you in these last few weeks. Lots going on, and I don't want you to ever feel left out of my life. EVER. Even when you are my age and start to realize, that parents tell you things ONLY because they love you. And we do. Mike loves you as his own. You know that. He is not trying to take the place of your dad. But, he is everything a father should be and the father that you deserve to have.

Katie- My beautiful sister. You looked absolutely amazing last night. The only girl that I know that could pull off a red dress like that and still look classy. I could not have asked for a more beautiful sister. Again, inside and out. You have a heart of gold. You are smart, sophisticated, and you have goals. You are a hero!

Mom-You looked beautiful last night. I love you more than words can say. Never think that you ever disappointed me. You were a rock from which I climbed. And I have finally hit the top. It can only get better from here. I cannot wait for you to give me away. You deserve that right.

Liz- Whoa. I am going to have the best mother in law ever. I cannot thank you enough for all that you have done and given to us! You give so much and words cannot say thank you enough. You reached your goal and you look beautiful. I can only hope that our marriage is as beautiful as the one you and Mike have.

Mike, Sr.-You are like a father to me. You have welcomed me into your family since day one. You do not even know how much that means to me. I will keep you in my heart forever.

Aunt Kathy-My true work of God. You are an inspiration. You have been through so much in your life, and yet, you still keep the faith and you keep it so strong. I hope, when times are tough, my faith keeps me as it has kept you.

Mom- Mom Rose- The pillar of our family and the meaning of true strength and perserverence. You are the person that I have most wanted to be like. No matter your pain, you never complain. You are special to each member of our family. And I am honored that you and mom are going to be the ones to give me away.

Chris & Missy- Your marriage is one we hope to follow. You have a great life. Beautiful daughter. Chris, you are the brother I never had. Missy, you are a beautiful person. You always have a smile on your face that can light up a room.

Tony- Your speach floored me. You are a good kid, and a great father. I am so happy that you are in our lives with Alyse and my chic. You are a beautiful family, and I hope one day to see you and Alyse as happy as I am at this very moment, and that it lasts forever.

My chic--I love you like you were my own. You will always have a special place in my heart.










Public - 11:53 AM - add eprops - add comments - edit it - email it


Sunday, May 14, 2006

Less then one Week....
It is getting closer. Nerves are frazzled. BUT-the wedding do has been confirmed! lol. And I finally found a purse!

And a thing that made me happy? My cousin Anthony was unable to attend because he was supposed to be on duty with the Guards. But, he wanted to be there so much, he got permission to go from his Superior! How awesome it that!!!

Tomorrow, we go make the final payment for the wedding, no turning back now. Not that we would. We love each other! duh!

And, it is gonna be a great day. Now, if only we can get Mike away from the Candy Drops game that day.....lol


Public - 9:54 AM - add eprops - add comments - edit it - email it


Saturday, May 06, 2006

Wedding eyes...

Public - 7:58 PM - add eprops - add comments - edit it - email it


Make up day
So, I go to get a trial for my hair and make up today, for my wedding. Of course, I wear my Bon Jovi T from the HAND tour!

The make up artist walks over to me and pulls on my shirt and tells me that she loves Jon. I say, yeah, me too! lol.

Anyway, she is a fanclub member too, but I dont think she posts a lot. I forgot to ask! Just thought it was cool to meet another backstager in Delaware.

See, everywhere you go right now, the band, to me, anyways seems to be a great topic of conversation. Always cool to hear other fan's stories of their encounters with the band. They are on top again and it is a great to be a part of it all.

Still rocking after all these years.

And of course, since we have the same tastes, I knew I could immediately trust her with my face..

No comments: